Wednesday, August 31, 2011

be grateful and enjoy you and stop running from you

Morning Beautiful friends,
Everyday I wake up more and more Grateful My treatments are almost over and I'm still alive and have so much to live for, and feeling blessed, and more positive every single day because I have a second chance to make my life even more Beautiful, and more loving and positive because I can....

I'm so very grateful for finding Beachbody on facebook and allowing the beachbody friends into my life daily to teach me that I was already inspiring people through this Blog, but now I can also inspire others through Fitness and motivation and accountability daily...Something amazing is happening to my soul and spirit daily because I allow myself quiet peaceful time more so even now since my kids are back in school to continue to listen to the still small voice inside myself as a guide a tour guide for the right life for me, and because of this I am Living the life of my Dreams and get to share and bring many with me...

As I go through my day as a stay at home mom I get to choose my to do list daily sometimes it changes but mostly I get to write it out everyday do you know how blessed I feel because I DO THIS....
I put myself right at the TOP of the List daily and because I do this I am blessed more so than ever before I'm truly transforming my body and my healthy lifestyle daily and bringing many people on my journey which I never ever thought I would Do...But If I can assist in anyway to inspire and motivate that's what us Coaches do we stay positive and share are journey and pictures with all of you in hopes and prayers that you to can see if we can do it at any age and are getting results and becoming the product of the product than so can you....I believe if you put your heart and soul into something you will create a great amazing healthy positive lifestyle and you have to stay motivated and have amazing people to be accountable too ...

whatever you want you can, and will create as long as you focus on it daily you can create it...so be your number one cheerleader, and write yourself at the top of your to do list and create a better greater you daily and share your journey as to keep being accountable and Alive and make yourself top priority the days of old school living for moms to put everyone else before them are over...."SELFISH EQUALS SELF CARE"....Never ever forget that..So for me I take my kids to School, and workout first thing in the morning in my Home Gym, And that sets the tone for the greatest day ever... I'm telling you thats my secret to keeping myself positive, fit and ALIVE truly Alive, and feeling greater each and everyday... through it, and endorphins are a natural happy drug that we get to create by loving our self enough to take great care of the inside as well as the outside...so remember and make this world a healthier happier place because you are doing great things for yourself....Start living a life you love and loving your Life because of it...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula

Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment