Tuesday, August 23, 2011

stop looking at someone else and wishing you had there body

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
I got an idea about what to write about today talking to so many people about fitness as I do everyday I'm realizing that everyone is wanting or wishing they had a different body or staring at girls in the magazines and wishing they could be that little and it reminded me how I felt as a teen I was stick thin and I could eat whatever I wanted like my kids now, but I never thought I was thin enough as teens do so my friends and I would take diet pills and do crazy things, and I always thought other peoples bodies were greater than mine....

I was very tall and thin and had Boobs and a Big round booty like Jennifer Lopez and my best friend had no booty and I always thought that men liked that better since she always had a boyfriend and I was to shy to have one till I got older and learn liquid courage....Beer worked every time, that must be why teens drink because somehow it gives you confidence and courage at that age to talk, or at least did for me...

Than I realized that  I could be confident in me without alcohol, and I learned to love myself just as I am and except the body I had because after all we must love ourselves as we are because this Body is all we get and than of course having kids changed my little skinny body made my hips bigger and everything else bigger so You have to learn than as a Mom to except your new MOM body and still workout and sculpt it the best that it can be and except your new bigger Boobs and Butt at least that's what happened to me now we all have different body types and have to learn to accept all of us flaws, stretchmarks, everything and make it the best we can by working on the inside out daily...

This is why I write these blogs to get out whats on my heart to to assist you all in seeing maybe a brighter healthier You that you can and will become...I'M learning now after all these years that I love ,my body curves and all and I can workout hard and eat healthy but I will always have Big boobs and a Big Butt that's just me...so I work really hard on my abs to get my small waist line back and Tighten up the Butt and legs and make my hips look smaller by doing the great Brazilian Butt lift DVDs this is why I love being a beachbody coach because you start at any age as a Coach and any body style and you focus on these great Beachbody DVDs and sculpt the best body for your Body type its like magic and I love motivating people like you to join me..Because we all want to look and feel are best at any age and be comfortable at any age and Defy are age for as long as we can.....Be proud of You and stop hiding and you do not have to be perfect to wear a swim suit as you see with me the close got smaller the more I worked out because after all you tired of hiding your body and why should you if your putting in the hard work inspire others to join you as I am...

So bottom line embrace you all of you and celebrate You by putting yourself at the top of your daily to do list and make your amazing Body the best it can be and feel lucky that no one else has your Body and can design it as you can...make it a great challenge everyday to start living a life you Love from the inside out and watch and see how great and Confident you feel....Stop wasting your energy on wishing you had someone Else's Body and create and transform the greatest YOU...

Peace and Love Always , Ursula




www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment