Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trials of Life

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
have to say this is week three of my radiation on my left breast and I'm feeling the effects from it big time as all of you know I'm a high energy getting myself back in shape mom of a son that is going into Junior  High School, son gonna be a freshman and a daughter that will be a eighth grader...I went from being like them with tons of energy from my workouts and shakeology...Two now week three of Radiation for my left breast..Side effects sunburned breast and Fatigue...the only way I can describe it is its like I'm having to pull around an anchor.....Exhausting...

So here I am use to being able to get up inspire the world through blogs and posts, workout do workout videos and, shower get ready clean house run all over with my kids, Make a healthy dinner spend time with my husband and still be fine till bed time...Now the smallest things make me exhausted during this five days a week treatment and I'm finding I'm not as patient and Loving...which is sad..

So three in a half more weeks I'm praying that I can just learn to be still as much as I can and not worry about anyone else just take care of myself during this time and know that thank God this to shall pass and after the treatment with Gods Grace I will be healthy and back to my energetic patient self..and in the mean time I must rest often and keep myself calm as much as I can to get through this...

No matter how bumpy the road gets or how many detours it takes to get there never ever give up on YOU ..because eventually with determination and Goals you will get there some way some how and its not always your timing its Gods perfect timing always and hes never early but hes never to late hes right on time always..So rest in his love and Peace and you will get through and be a stronger person because of it...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment