Monday, August 15, 2011

YOu must be at the top of your to do list daily

Good morning beautiful friends,
Today I really want to talk about whats on my heart as I always do on this blog I start typing and I feel God starts writing I don't think about what I'm gonna write about it just flows out of me like a water fountain it is pretty amazing...This is why I Love to write so much ...its healing for my soul to get this out, and I pray that I'm helping so many people by sharing my honest feelings with all ...Sometimes the most dangerous thing you can do is keep your feelings, and thought all bottled up and never release them....this can and will make you sick..I came from a very abusive alcoholic family that always shared everything very vocal well of course that's not the vocal way I'm talking about screaming and cursing is not what I'm talking about...

I'm talking about in order to live a healthy vital beautiful life you must take a look at your life daily and evaluate your life and see if your like a Robot doing all for everyone else trying to put on a happy face daily to please all...Which by the way most woman do as wife's and moms forgetting themselves and taking on all the responsibilities and saying to themselves that there is no time for me because they get so wrapped up in everyone else they forget them ..So they wonder why there not happy they put on a happy face and pretend that all is well and feel its there duty as a wife and mom to keep up the situation until one day they either blow up or get sick because they forgot number ONE which is them...So I believe this has happened to me and will continue If I do not keep reminding myself of this daily...So this is why I love Beachbody so much is because It keeps me focused and accountable daily as to not get stuck back in that bad rut of doing all for everyone and forgetting ME...

I'm here to educate all about healthy happy positive living, and you can not nor will ever be able to do this unless you take a look in the mirror and start loving yourself just as you are unconditionally flaws and all and realize YOUR WORTH SWEATING FOR..take the time for you daily, prayer, meditation, workouts, and healthy eating and remember what it was like when it was only You there was none else to be responsible for and the more you do this daily the happier healthier you will be...Its not up to someone else to make you happy its up to you to make yourself happy...When you start living for you daily you will be happy naturally without having to fake it, because people can see right through your flakiness...All I have to do is look at someone and here how many excuses as to why they cant workout to see how sad and lonely they are and feel...The feeling of unworthiness and being and allowing yourself to be treated as a doormat will KILL you....so I pray I am helping many people out there see this today that you deserve to be at the top of your to do list daily "Selfish equals Self care" So start today and look at yourself naked and vulnerable in the mirror ....Ask yourself DO you like what you see? If you don't contact me right away lets do this together with great accountability.....IT STARTS WITH YOU...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment