Friday, August 5, 2011

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start living

Good Morning beautiful Friends,
Another wonderful day to be grateful for I have to say yes thank God for Fridays I'm in day 5 of my Radiation treatments and have to say I'm really looking forward to this weekend off from radiation as my left  breast needs a break its looking a little sunburned...TO much tanning I guess..lol
I'm doing my best to look at the bright side of this treatment but have to say I have had a few low days..and the pills I have to take to keep cancer from coming back somewhere else in my body are not fun.. Hot flashes and hard time breathing sometimes either from radiation or pills not sure but despite all of this I'm going through I still have 29 more treatments, and us beachbody coaches are challenging are Abs more so than ever for the month of August...

It helps me get through tough times if I have some kind of challenge or motivation to focus on...so I'm training harder than ever even  through Hot flashes, and shortness of breath yesterday I did a new 10 min workout and I was sweating and shortness of breath thought I might die before it was over...LOL
and moods can get low during this time so its taking everything I got to stay my upbeat positive self..I'm remembering this to shall pass, and Because I'm doing the radiation the cancer will not come back so I must endure and stay focused on a happy healthy positive life and focus on gratitude daily...

Life is what it is, and we never know what will happen to us so Ive been also challenging myself to live as it could be my last day doing new things Ive never done before and challenging myself more daily reaching new limits, and heights and training harder on my workouts. I get to create a life I love daily no one else will do it for me.... I get to put in the hard work even with a sunburned Breast...It is what it is and I'm on my way to recovering, and being stronger than I was before because of it...
Hug longer, laugh deeper and smile  more, and love like you may never be able to love again and anytime your feeling sorry for yourself remember your still breathing, and your still alive and as long as you still have breath there is more work for you to do here and life's to be changed because your here...so stop feeling sorry for yourself and start today living a life you love and sharing it with all...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment