Friday, August 12, 2011

Fight through bad emotions to get back to great living

Good morning beautiful Friends,
OK I'm on week two of my radiation and I have to say I feel the effects big time today after being slammed with radiation for two weeks straight now..My breast is sunburned and Aloha Vera is my best friend, and I hate my husband so it must be effecting my emotions too...So now I have the weekend coming up to heal my thoughts, and body and do my best to keep positive loving thoughts...

So I pray we are still married after the treatments who knows...So right now I'm gravitating to my positive friends in hopes and prayers that it will snap me out of these bad feelings I'm having because right now it feels like I'm pulling an anchor and nobody cares that I'm feeling this way..

So I'm writing this in hopes that if anyone out there is struggling as I am Today that this too shall pass and when you feel like your going in a dark tunnel and you cant get out...Keep going because eventually you will get to the light at the end of the tunnel...Keep the faith and surround yourself with positive loving people and you will get through just as I will even though it feels so dark right now..

You cant expect anyone else to understand how your feeling especially your spouse they have know clue my husband only knows the positive energetic side of me as seems that's the only side he wants, so do what you need to do to love yourself during hard times and forget about people that are negative and try and bring you down, and pray for strength and guidance in the midst of your storm...

Yes I'm still working out even though its a little harder now I know how import it is and if I continue I will soon be over my treatments and back to my healthy energetic self once again....I'm sharing my story to let you all know how anything in life can and will resolve itself and while your struggling you find out the ones that truly Love you unconditionally for you and your soul and nothing else...

Peace and Love always this too shall pass, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment