Monday, August 22, 2011

You can not be stopped unless you stop yourself

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
woke up feeling so much gratitude and Love to be surrounded by so much positive Love, and energy on a daily basis is such a blessing, and no wonder I'm sailing through my Radiation treatments...Ive got counselors, accountants, teachers, therapists you name it for friends that surround me and shower me with Love even DJ,S....Blessed I am to get to start each day with all of you so a big shout out to all of you amazing supportive Loving friends from all over the world.... to you I say a praise....

So week four started today of more Radiation and I'm feeling stronger, and more positive than ever that I can and will do all this treatments successfully and my body is free from Cancer, and I'm stronger and more happy to be alive than ever, and I intend to make a difference in not only my life through breast cancer awareness but in so many others.... Knowledge is power...

I had the greatest time on are boat this weekend we Finally in August got our Boat on the beautiful Columbia River and Yes I drive my family crazy with all the pictures I take but memories for life because I do this and I'm not sure how many Boat trips they will want to go on with us the older they get and the busier they get so for me its the greatest reward to see my kids loving life and enjoying our Boat trips together we intend now to take the Boat out every weekend now into it gets to cold...Great way to spend time with your kids and no technology...wow they do talk...lol

I'm gonna work even harder now that August is almost over we still have this great AB challenge going on that my Coach started of course she has perfect ABS already but for us its a great reminder to stay focused on the prize I'm proof that if you work hard enough on anything you can do it no matter whats going on in your life even if they are burning your Boob everyday whatever it is stay focused and lets do this together so for me radiation makes me tired so I have to work even harder and rest more and make sure I'm doing Clean eating so come aboard this positive healthy train and lets Defy age for as long as we can "Change your Body Change your Life " Lets Do this together we are stronger than one and more accountable and HEY you get to make money along the way so get with me today let me show you how.....
www.beachbodycoachcom/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment