Monday, August 29, 2011

SECOND CHANCES

Good Morning beautiful Friends,
Oh yeah I'm in week Five of my Radiation treatments I'm almost done 1 week 1/2 left after this week do you know how great that even fills to say that ...I'm almost done I so far so good the radiation has  only sunburned my left breast no peeling or to much pain for me to handle yet ...I  will survive and Oh yeah I got to keep it and I'm Cancer Free Lucky I am to be Alive, and strong and healthy as I am...

So as soon as my last week is Done I'm planning a big night out on the town dressing up and seeing a Comedy show with all my friends so excited and than I'm coming back stronger than ever as a Beachbody coach Transforming myself from the inside out Yet again and feeling so very Lucky and Grateful even more that I found my Cancer early and its all gone and I will be taking Pills to make sure it stays away from any other part of my Body so YEAH I feel like I do get a second chance at Life and I feel extremely Happy and Confident that I can make my life even more amazing than It was before and Believe me when I say I will not waste one single moment negative I'm planning on Always living a Life of Love and Joy and sharing all my secrets of Gratitude with all...

Live as it could be my last day means even more to me now than you can ever Imagine and I'm lucky enough to have an incredible family to share it with and amazing friends that lift my spirits everyday as well....I am Blessed and I truly will and do remember this time in my life as a guide.... always remember how amazing it feels to truly be Alive from the inside out....Dreams do come true, and prayers and blessings are always there to lift us up Higher than the Day before so always believe in miracles and more Abundance in all areas of your life will keep coming for you and everyone you surround yourself with...Blessing to another week of Clarity and Strength and Praying for amazing energy to get me Through...
www.beachbodycoachcom/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment