Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MAKE A DIFFERENCE DAILY

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
You never know how strong you really are until you go through trials and tribulations in your life...It has a way of either breaking your spirit to fix you or putting you lower if you allow it too...MIND OVER MATTER...

I'M discovering going through radiation treatments that I'm stronger than I ever thought I was as they continue to sunburn my left breast, and it gets Sore I am focusing on the fact that I caught it so early and how lucky I am to be alive and hearing the stories I here daily at the cancer center I'm realizing how truly blessed I am..I have always known how blessed and Lucky I am but now I see life so much clearer, and so much more grateful for every single day I get to have..The little things that use to bother me don't seem to matter at all because what matters most is that I'M here and I get to share my Love and story with all in hopes and prayers that I can make a difference in someone Else's life to see the positive rather than the negative...

WE have to learn to stop the pity parties, and creating misery and pain and trick our mind for healthy happy living...so that's why I say I'm going to tan everyday instead of Radiation..I Go in there with a smile and LIGHT up the place as people in there are suffering so...I'm challenging myself to reach out to as many people as I can there and making there life a little brighter than it was before..Its not about me I'm fine so I'm getting treatments that I don't like so what if it saves my life than its all worth it ALOHA VERA IS MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW...

I encourage myself and you everyday to step out of yourself and your selfish UN patient ways and allow yourself into someone Else's life in order to make a positive difference...who knows you just may get blessed because of it....Give without ever expecting anything in return and Love like you may never love again..Hug longer, kiss deeper,  longer and wake up everyday with new gratitude and zest for LIFE..who knows  you may just get changed to a happier healthy person if you ALLOW more LOVE in your life... Be blessed and stay ALIVE FULL OF PASSION...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment