Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beautiful Days you get to CReate Daily

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
Another Great day to be grateful for and thankful for as I look around each day at what I'm blessed with amazing inspiring people all around and great health and blessings I receive daily... how could I not focus on the gifts, and gratitude I feel everyday and as I go about my day yes tired more now do to treatment I still feel extremely blessed to be me. the more you learn to focus on gratitude the greater life becomes..everything just seems brighter each day and you began to create more greatness all around you what you focus on daily is what you attract more of in your life....


I use to walk around scared to step out of my comfort zone and every new challenge was scary but now since I'm a survivor nothing scares me anymore because I'm truly grateful to be alive and me , and there is no one in the world like me with my gifts and talents and I believe there is no stopping me now watch out world here I come...

We get this one life to live and one life to live to the fullest, or settle for second best you get to choose daily what you will focus on and what you will create will you live it the same old boring way or will you step out and try new things and live as if it could be your last day.... laughing more, hugging longer, and kissing as much as possible and not wasting your words make sure you end your conversations with I LOVE YOU don't hold back those amazing words that we all deserve to hear if you feel it say it... stop waisting moments start cherishing the ones you Love more daily and see if you just might get happier because of it...

I have learned more so than ever before this year alone that I am the luckiest woman alive because I am Alive and so therefore I intend to keep inspiring and keep Loving and keep cherishing every single moment I have left and if I feel It I will say it whether or not its reciprocated or not does not matter I will not let that stop me any longer, and yes for as long as I have life I will preach fitness and health because I Love it and I love how Young and energetic it makes me feel.

So bottom line Be YOU embrace all of you the good the bad the ugly flaws and all and create and transform you from the inside out daily soul, spirit and mind....Beautiful happy days sent to you remember its a daily choice you get to choose I pray you will stop waisting your life worrying and start living a life you LOVE....Join me
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment