Thursday, August 25, 2011

we have to take the Good with the Bad in order to survive

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
I debated whether or not to even write my Blog today or not because of how I feel wish I could say I feel amazing but that would not be the truth I think whats great about writing this Blog is you get the real me the good the bad, and the ugly days, which we all never ever want to have...Today is Thursday and I'm in week four of my radiation and I'm feeling the Fatigue big time it is like having to pull around an anchor all the time I also am working on great abs this month so I have been pushing myself to keep up with my fitness level in addition to being a full time mom of three Teens that always have something going on and married to a man that is old school and wants his dinner right when he gets home at 5:00pm...

Also trying to keep up inspiring on here for my business and keeping my friendships Alive in the process so I have been getting up writing my blog inspiring, going down in my home Gym working out taking a shower resting and Making my Shakeology meal replacement on the way to my doctors appointment Monday through Friday and Drinking a 5 hour energy drink after the Doctors appointment to get through the back to school shopping trips and now its the Fair this week so I'm feeling the effects Big Time today. Tomorrow week Four will be over and now I have a sunburned left breast and cream that has silver in it the best burn cream you can get....that turns my nipple silver what a lovely site I know...

Feels like my family does not understand that my life is changing and I'm feeling so tired and yet they still think and expect me to be all and do all...its frustrating but yet I know I'm almost done with treatment and this to shall pass, and I will feel good and healthy yet once again...whatever we go through in life make sure you use it as a opportunity to reevaluate your life and start Living for you and loving yourself enough to take care of you...even if you have to say no to everything to survive do it..
be blessed and learn to love yourself even when you feel unlovable at times ...
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment