Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MIND OVER MATTER

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
I'm working on " MIND OVER MATTER" Training myself and the world that its that simple what you think about is what you attract more of... you have the ability that no matter what your going through in life to allow you to be stronger more positive and better because of it, or the opposite which is always the way you do not want to choose..everyone goes through things in there life and the more you learn to handle whatever comes your way in a happy positive attitude the more you learn to live life to its fullest to its greatest potential the way that God intended us to live in his arms of peace ..so anytime I start feeling bad or poor me I remember...God has a plan and is holding me in his arms calming me down telling me all will be fine....

Learn to be still and listen to the soft voice inside yourself ...as a guide to true peace, true Love the kind that's everlasting and holy that never lets you down always filling you up never tearing you down that's the Peace that surpasses all human understanding, and that is why I live a life I love never ever feeling sorry for myself only always being grateful for every single day I get to breath and Live...What a gift we get to have every single day....Please do not waste one more single day feeling sorry for yourself or feeling like every ones life is better than yours...You get one life and you get to choose how you will live it and what kind of attitude you will have and share....

I wasted to many years negative and I learned that It was a waste of energy, and misery loves company so I will not waste one more single day like that I surround myself with like minded people and always choose to see the bright side of life even now doing radiation cannot bring me down I'm following the same schedule up early inspiring the world and myself and working out just like I always will, and then doing the tanning appointment every afternoon as I have told my mind...
Believe and you shall receive... ask and it shall be given....trust and pray and make everyday a better brighter day because your here and Alive...Remember there is always someone out there with less than you have struggling more and if there Happy, which I have met some pretty amazing people like this lately....Than who are you to Complain....Live it up live life to the fullest and Celebrate a brighter happier healthier Day daily...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment