Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today Is your Day For a Better You

Good Morning,
Wow I want you to feel my energy this morning I can hardly explain how great I feel ...I made a decision nineteen days ago that is changing my life, and I could of never imagined in my wildest dreams that this could be happening to me..I signed up as a beach body coach being out of shape..thinking I was in shape, but I wasn't were I wanted to be I wasn't at a weight that is healthy for me. I trusted the person that I signed up with... I trusted that I would feel better by drinking Shakeology...which I had never heard of... I trusted that it would give me energy that I was lacking..I followed her for three months before I finally said I want that in my life.

I want to feel better then Ive ever felt before... I want to eat healthier..I want to change my life and get fitter than Ive ever been...I want to get financially fit along the way...I want all of it..So sometimes you get to trust the person that inspires you before you even try the products for yourself, and you must believe that your worth a better healthier life , and you deserve to be all and do all as well.

So I made the choice after following her for three months and saw how many coaches she was signing up... so I new it was a real business that was changing peoples life's daily, and I wanted in and let me tell you it has been the greatest most wonderful positive experience that I have ever done for myself. I can hardly sleep in the morning... I'm so excited to start my day I have this new Passion and zest that I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN ...I get my husband off to work at 4:30am and get my coffee. Ive already planned two new beach body videos in my head.. that I will make for all of you and I jump on the computer turn on facebook and all my team is right there with new messages daily of new coaches they have signed up, we all add them as a friend for Love and support...it gets me more excited so I start writing my blog and sharing with you and the excitement lasts all day, and all night I cant stop smiling.

I got new weights I'm lifting weights again getting stronger everyday feeling amazing and drinking my shake at noon ..Wow what a difference sometimes you just get to trust someone that is doing great things for there life and trust that it will work for you to, before even trying it... open yourself up today for a greater healthier life..please don't waste one more single moment feeling bad about yourself, hiding, ling to yourself, and being sick and tired all the time. if I can do it at forty one ..so can you... today is your day to feel better than you have ever felt and be the role model your kids deserve to have, not the one that has to take perscription drugs and is to sick to do anything...no we can change this and get your health back to the greatest its ever been.

My mom never exercised... my grandma never exercised, and because of that I wanted to do different ...I wanted to have more energy, and I want to defy age through health and wellness and now we can...we don't have to be like are parents. we can get in the best shape of are life now. hey the forty's are the new twenty's we can look better than we ever have and be the fittest that we ever have been and get financial fit along the way ...come on people feel my energy and get this today I have no reason to lie to any of you, and all those that follow me know I'm a honest person ...so don't wait as long as I did today is your day no matter what size you are never give up on your dreams of being the healthiest you can ever be...TODAY IS YOUR DAY AND ITS FREE TO SIGN UP FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH.....NO EXCUSES NOW~
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula click on my site and then click on be a coach and you fill out your information and its free and your all set.. then you order your shakeology for twenty five percent off...You have nothing to lose but pounds.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment