Monday, October 18, 2010

stop being sick and tired

Good Morning,
Something Wonderful is happening to me and I want to share with all of you how incredible my life is becoming for many years of my married life I got pregnant had three kids got busy taking care of them, and my husband and life just lifed and I just kept on eating whatever I wanted not thinking about the calories just eating whatever and taking care of my family. I thought that's what good moms do is they forget about themselves and focus on the family. I felt tired everyday I became anemic and had to take iron pills ..was ready for bed by 8:00pm every night.

I kept this up for many years buying bigger clothes wearing sweats..Which we all know are never attractive, and I thought that I could continue on this path and everything would be OK..because after all I was a good wife and mom. i would take care of myself when the kids where raised..when I saw my reflection in the mall mirrors I thought no those are just those mirrors that make you look bigger then you are..so I lied to myself for many years and thought I could help myself. I bought and elliptical, bun and thigh machine, weights and some videos, and it works for awhile but you still have no one to be accountable to and no motivation, because your doing it alone. i want to workout in my home I just was missing the key link for me I need someone to help me daily..some motivation besides my husband and kids I needed more. So something wonderful happened to me I found a lady on face book that is in her 40,s like me and I kind of thought well I'm to old to get into the best shape of my life until I saw her and realized wow maybe its not to late...why is it that some of us woman that are married forget to put our self back at the top of the list..Its not that we want to attract other men by getting in shape it is that we deserve to feel better and look better...so she is my inspiration so much so that I signed up to beach body, because I new I couldn't do it alone. I can honestly say now that this is the best decision I have done for myself in along time, and it feels amazing.

My whole outlook on myself and life has changed..I did not ask my husband or kids whether I should do this or not... I just did it because it was my missing link to get my body and health back...Now every single day I have a passion to help other people that are lost like I was, and I cannot wait to talk to everyone and workout and be accountable, and for the first time in my life I'm doing it for me because I feel loved and worthy enough to except that I deserve to be fit and healthy even in my 40,s its never to late people. I get so excited now when me clothes feel lose and my body gets tighter and I feel so grateful for the support of incredible people I have found through beach body..I can honestly say that this now is my lifestyle for life not a diet or a fad but a lifestyle building healthy habits that I get to share with everyone.

So you see why I'm always so happy and peaceful because I found my missing link to my own life and now my outside is matching my inside feeling younger everyday and so much energy and zest for life all because now I'm taking care of my well being and physical health and it feels amazing, and how could I be quiet about how wonderful I feel ,and because of drinking Shakeology everyday I'm not tired anymore I have my health and energy back and for that I'm so very grateful and I want to share it with all of you and the greatest news is you can sign up with me to be a coach and get your shakeology for free the rest of this month so come on don't waist anymore years being sick and tired today is your day.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

1 comment: