Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Find your burning desires

Good morning,
Up early love my mornings I don't know about you, but I can think so much better in the early mornings when the house is quiet, and I have had a great nights sleep...Writing to you all just as if you were right here with me sharing are coffee together early in the morning, and then something wonderful happens as I start to type I feel my fingers just start going crazy with so much to share with you all.

I never know what I'm going to write about from day to day I just trust and pray it will be exactly what you, and I need to here from day to day.Life is full of many changes and challenges from day to day always moving forward, some days are busier than others and some days move kind of slow, but they all are exactly what you get to create on a daily basis.. this I know for sure.

I use to sit back and just kind of wait for life to life and just get whatever I thought I deserved which was not much, and the more that I did that the more I felt no value or no purpose...Since I started in network marketing that has been the missing link that I needed to apply in my life as well..asking for what you want and digging deep to find out what I really and truly wanted ..sometimes we are so use to pleasing everyone else that we don't even know what we like or what we want..It takes deep soul searching to finally realize what you want and what you deserve...same principles in business.. marketing yourself, selling what your selling..being who your products are, and finding that passion to keep going and striving for more..getting that burning desire in yourself ...the kind that makes you feel like you can do anything...That's what we are all searching for in every area of our life's.

Sometimes it takes awhile to discover what that is, but when you finally find it Like I have you will never let it go, because it becomes who you are and you no longer settle for less than that passion and that drive, and don't allow anyone to tell you what you should do with your life only you know, and when you find your true love your true passion in business, relationships..all areas of your life will be affected with a burning desire that is vital for your well being and you will want to shout it out to the world like I'm always doing..people say I'm inspiring... I say we can all be like this with so much love and passion daily that you couldn't even imagine possible, and it all starts with listening to your inner voice, and having the courage to make it happen no matter how scary it could be...Be who you were created to be , and attract your perfect life today..when you know better you do better...Its working in my life.... my life is so abundant everyday more so then I could of ever imagined, and I'm sharing it with you. Let your soul run the show, and make your life have purpose, and meaning in every area... you deserve to have all and be all to yourself and others.

WWW.shakeology.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment