Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Listen to your body not your head

Good Morning,
I got so busy posting my new video yesterday that I forgot to write my blog ..so I'm back to share more with you. Just woke up it is cold this morning... its beginning to look and feel like fall. I yesterday took my second vehicle into the shop to drain my transmit ion fluid, and put new in just maintenance stuff, and I went to brunch with a friend and we decided to try a new Chinese buffet ...wow I remember the days that when I went into a buffet all you can eat my parents would say to me" eat a lot so that we can get are moneys worth", and finish everything on your plate", and we wonder why there is such a huge weight problem, because most parents do that.

We can learn a lot from kids and how they eat because they stop when there full.. if we allow them to. we need to learn to listen to are body it will let us know when we are full, and slow down when you eat so it has time to tell you. Forget about all those negative thoughts about don't waste your food, or finish your whole plate....No listen to your body and get a smaller plate..I use salad plates instead of the huge dinner plates ..portion sizes are just to big are body does not need all of that if we learn to eat smaller portions.. like the kids do we are far better off.

So anyway at the Chinese buffet I had one plate full small plate and some tea, and I was so full because my stomach is starting to get smaller because of my new choices, and there was so much food that I couldn't possibly try even if I wanted to, and that old voice came back into my head of "you must eat a lot and get your moneys worth so I got to ignore that voice because I'm and adult...Don't let those evil voices in your head destroy your fitness goals ...You have the power to be and eat whatever you want and stay healthy.

So I left there feeling really full, and tired because of the MSG, and fryed food.. I'm sure and I did not drink my shakeology shake for lunch, and by the time it was dinner I was so tired I couldn't figure out what was going on because I have had so much energy this week with working out and drinking my meal replacement. I know why I was so tired and felt so bad it was because of my food choices at the Chinese place, and because I didn't drink my wonderful energy packed full of nutrient shake...I see know what all the hype .. it really does make you feel so great and alive and vibrant...Its amazing. I told my husband and he said" oh great does that mean your addicted to shakeology already", and I said" I guess so but what a great thing to be addicted to something that helps me and my body" So it really does make you feel wonderful and why would you want to go back to the old tired you when you can feel and look your best just by drinking a meal replacement shake, and working out with the videos beach body provides..Talk about a win.. win.. situation..You cant get better than that...Trust me I would never lie to you and join me today for a better you.
www.shakeology.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment