Friday, October 22, 2010

Reclaim Your Life

Good Morning,
Wow the energy is so amazing... We at beachbody are rock in and rolling with one of the fastest growing teams..just goes to show you if you have a great team leader inspiring and full of energy it gets the whole team pumped up and there results become your results and there energy becomes your energy, and it feels amazing are team is on fire, because we are all feeling great and getting in the best shape of our life's. I could of never imagined how great I was going to feel I know I keep saying that, but so much has changed for me already in just twenty two days...I feel better then I have ever felt..feel like I'm getting younger everyday..My clothes are all loser, and I fit into a pair of jeans that I could not even get over my hips last year, everything is getting tighter because of the weight training, that I now do, and I went from curling 10pound weights to now 25 pound weights It is truly amazing how all areas of my life are changing.

I Love what I do every single day.. I cant wait to get my husband off to work at 4:30am and stay up and tell all of you everything that's going on with me ..You have no Idea how blessed I feel to have found beachbody and the people I have met through beachbody have already changed my life and feel like Ive known them forever. When we make healthy choices for our self and do great things for are body,mind, and soul wonderful things start to happen and it affects everyone around us..I have this ray of Light all around me that I'm sharing with all, and it is truly amazing when you take something that is working for you to change your life and let the world see your journey as well making yourself raw and vulnerable, and real....IT just works.

I have nothing to lose except for weight so by making myself accountable to all of you helps me so much daily to keep on keeping on moving forward and never looking back and creating the best life that I can create for myself and others..sharing..loving..inspiring..and letting all of you in on this wonderful fitness Quest I'm on.

I set a goal for myself when I started this business that I would sign two coaches in my first month because that's what the company recommends, and to get my shakeology paid for every month by doing that, and now today I'm on my third coach sign up, and the month is not over yet, because I'm so excited and passionate about what I'm doing and my team is and we are having incredible results its affect everyone around us because we cant stop talking about it.

We only get this one life ...one Body we can turn back the clock and feel and look better then we ever have..please don't wait till your sick before you change your lifestyle..make the greatest healthiest choice for yourself today with the great most uplifting people I know, and I promise to you that if you make this decision to join are team I will be there with you every step of the way and we will do it together and you will feel the best you have ever felt...This is a real Business with real life changing success stories that will be a life transformation..wont you come join me today www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula www.myshakeology.com/fitursula we can succeed together today is your day the day you get to reclaim your life.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment