Thursday, September 30, 2010

Be who you want to attract

Good Morning my wonderful friends,
Up early as usual enjoying my quit time before the kids get up drinking my coffee, and getting ready to have the most amazing day because I'm putting in my order to the Universe..My business is growing, and getting in the best shape of my life... I feel healthier then Ive ever felt, and I'm the wealthiest Ive ever been, and Abundance is everywhere...Put in your order as well it really works.

We get to create exactly what we want daily with are thoughts, and the energy we put out in the Universe..What you put out is what you attract. I attract positive, loving, caring, thoughtful people, because that's who I am and that's the energy vibes I put out. Be the best that you can be and do not waste anytime with negative thoughts and feelings everything is attainable and you have the strength to do all and be all...Follow your heart and let your light shine bright...BE A LEADER.

I am so happy to be working with the greatest beach body team ever they make me smile everyday everyone is so positive helpful, and uplifting..You must have a great support system in order to succeed. Be what you want to create, and trust me it works and also you will attract the same type of people to your business, because you ll scare the negative ones away..they wont be able to stand you because your so positive..so it is a WIN WIN Situation in every area of your life. You can and will be successful at anything you believe in and "Ask and you shall receive".

Be grateful and remember to write a gratitude journal focusing on everything your grateful for so that you open up the Universe for more blessings to come. Enjoy your day and stay in Peace and Love to guide you were you need to be.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment