Thursday, September 23, 2010

How You grew Up does not Own You

Good Morning,
UP early again love my mornings such a great time to relax with my coffee and talk to you my wonderful readers..If you have never Blogged and are wanting to I encourage you to. Whatever it is your passionate about write about it. everyday if you can it is so therapeutic to get your feelings out and share with other people things that your passionate about.

For me its my family, Positive living, and Health and nutrition. I Love to help and assist others in there journey of being parents, and the best that they can be ...Life is what we make it and we get to choose daily how we are going to live it, and how we are going to act and be, and whether we are just going to talk about what we are going to do or take the necessary action steps to get there.

For me I didn't grow up with positive happy role models guiding and leading me on the right path to positive, healthy, happy living. I had to figure it out on my own and there were many bumpy years of learning, risking, failing, and growing. All I knew is that I wanted to do things different then what I saw growing up...I knew that I was not interested in waisting my life with Alcohol addictions that cause so much pain, and never make your life better, and I knew exactly what I wanted and started making a plan of action, and figuring out how to get all I wanted, and more.

I knew I would find the Love of my life get married and have amazing children, and I knew what not to do growing up with alcoholics. I knew that I would be different, and do different because of the pain that I went through, and I got exactly what I wanted and more, because I took the action steps to get there. Sometimes all we can rely on is God and are self to guide us and lead us to the right path for our life....Never ever give up on your dreams of having the life you desire no matter who said you couldn't have what you want I'm hear to Tell you you can and you will be and do all you want... you must "Believe and receive" God has a plan for your life a plan to prosper and be all you can be.

Follow your heart...Follow your Passion, and no matter how long it takes you to get where you want to be never ever give up , and when you fail at something keep going keep moving forward until you find your perfect thing, and life that works for you. What someone else is doing is great for them but may not work for you don't ever look and someone Else's life and want there life ....NO you get to create the life that works best for you....AND BE ALL THAT GOD HAS CREATED YOU TO BE AND MORE.....Never let anyone or anything stop you from having it all. Go get it make your dreams a reality.


Peace, and Love Always,Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment