Thursday, September 2, 2010

kids going back to school

Good Morning,
Today is the day they are all finally back at School.. woke up to no phone line or Internet not sure whats going on but... thank God for my cell phone Hot spot that has got to be my favorite feature on my smart phone it saved us while we were traveling my son was able to stream in netflix movies while we were traveling.

Today the kids are gone husband at work I'm so use to busy busy busy... what shall I do...Now this first part of them going back to school is all about getting my house clean and organized, and carpets shampoos...once I get the house back in order its time to work on my business and do the things I love, and workout harder focusing on getting rid of all the fat once and for all.

Moms and dads do you feel that you give so much to your kids that you don't even know what you like or want anymore because its all about them, and now when they start school after focusing on them all summer your staring at the walls saying now what...Please always discover what you love and keep reaching for your passions and desires remember what you love to do and always follow your heart and passion for life..Don't let your kids and spouse be all you have create more for yourself...When I'm done being a maid this week and the house is back in order that's exactly what I'm going to focus on... being a successful Business woman and getting back in touch with the things I LOVE.

we do so much as parents for everyone else always running around doing all for them please remember yourself especially now that they are going back to school pray for them love them and trust that everything is going to be fine for them and then spend your days filled with things that make you happy... find a job you love, Volunteer whatever you have to do to become a whole person do it.

Make this life great... and enjoy your time away from your kids and discover your own individuality again..Live life with love and passion, and share it with as many people as you can blessing there day as well wherever you go......SMILE and let your light shine bright, by giving you receive more than you can ever imagine possible.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment