Monday, September 13, 2010

ABUNDANCE

Good Morning friends,
Monday morning and we are together again I'm sharing a cup of coffee and Love with you. It has been a great thing to start this blog it feels good to have such wonderful friends to share with everyday it is a blessing... my prayer is that I may be able to help moms and dads stay positive even through the storm of life...because after all life is what you make it, and you do have the power and strength through Gods daily grace to make it amazing daily...Its up to you its a daily choice.

WE had a nice kick back weekend relaxing. Brian worked on Saturday and two overtime shifts through the week... so of course by Sunday all he wanted to do was be treated like a king, and be waited on...lol so needless to say we made the best of it, and I made it memorable for him that's for sure.

Today is back to work for him and kids all back to School, and then me home for a great workout. and then clean the kitchen for are new refrigerator to be delivered this morning and old one taking away... so excited all the appliances will finally all be new and the same brand...so great not to have to wait for are fridge to die before we replace it...loving Abundance keep it coming.

daughter did all the laundry again this weekend I don't even have to ask her she just gets bored and that's what she loves to do...what a wonderful girl I have, and the boys took care of the lawn mowing..so great to finally be getting some help after all these years of me doing all for everyone.

Life is full and abundant and everyday I wake up with a grateful heart with all that I have and all the freedom and flexibility I have and for are wonderful health and wealth to continue to flourish and grow...Life is full of many blessings all around you and the more you wake up with a great full heart and start writing down and focusing on all the good and positive in your life the more the little things that use to bother you just don't seem to anymore, because you don't give them any energy.

Being at home has truly been a gift from God for me... it allows me to have my quality alone time and continue to put myself on my to do list and grow and learn daily and to appreciate all the things in life that so many people take for granted.....Like even breath daily, strength, energy, love, acceptance, peace, stillness...so many simple things that we all don't take the time to appreciate daily. slow down today and spend some quality time with yourself and be grateful for all. Keep attracting what it is you want in the Universe and Always put in your daily order of what it is you want more of you have the ability daily to put in your order, don't waste one more single day thinking you dont have the power to have the life of your dreams.... you get to create it daily.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment