Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend

Good Morning,
WOW its Friday already this week just flew by..It amazes me how fast some weeks go and then others seem slower, I guess it just depends on what is going on in your life. Yesterday I finally had the whole day to myself have to say it was pretty great had to force myself to get some things done however..I was very content with just being quiet and peaceful.

Took some stuff and donated it getting rid of stuff we don't need "Good rule of thumb is when you bring new stuff in your home get rid of old stuff so your home never gets cluttered" there should always be a place for everything..you don't want to end up on the Hoarder show now do you. So I'm cleaning and organizing to get my home back to good working order for the school year.... clutter free, sometimes that can be challenging with three teens but we are making it work and training them to organize and put there stuff away as well.

Today I'm excited its Friday and I had a Lunch date scheduled on Monday to meet with her but because of just getting back from Silverwood and no voice I canceled so today I'm meeting with her for lunch and my voice is back...So grateful I will be able to talk and laugh again...Make time with your friends its great therapy.
Then to the bank and Home depot for new locks for are doors we have a son that needs to stay home at night. Hes turning sixteen next Thursday and is giving us a run for are money...I may have to become a private investigator if he keeps hanging out with trashy friends ...Not fun. Home School is the next option or military School not sure what we will do next one day at a time is all I can handle....Lots of prayer.

Labor day weekend everyone.... here kids and husband have a three day weekend they don't have to go to school or work till Tuesday... so I will have a full house all weekend lots of meals to prepare and projects we are ripping out are living room carpets thanks to the puppies we have had... its time to get rid of them and expose are beautiful oak floors...it will be nicer and easier to take care of and we have a huge rug to put over them to frame in the coach and chair...perfect always lots of fun improvements. have a great weekend everyone talk again on Tuesday.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment