Monday, September 27, 2010

make the greatest choice for your life starting today

Good Morning,
Enjoying another great morning with my wonderful friends, drinking coffee together and sharing... that's what I love to do. Today I want to talk about my new journey as a Beach body coach. I believe there are many things that happen in our life's to prepare us for what it is that we are suppose to do, until we finally find are passion and desires we keep on pressing forward searching.

When I started on this journey three years ago to work from home. I never realized how I was going to do it, or who I would be working for all I new is that I had a passion to be home with my kids and put then first..When I worked outside the home it still all falled on me to be all for the kids and do all for everyone, and I was simply exhausted , and not happy I was like a robot just trying to survive, doing everything for all and neglecting me... my soul, spirit, and body...I can see why people are so stressed out and sick and tired all the time, and snap.

well for me that was what was happening, and I didn't know how to stop the insanity..and my husband was no help in that area they cant give you advice for what will work for you, and they have no idea the pressure you feel until you snap and freak out once a week.. which I did..every weekend became my freak out screaming poor me weekend because it all had to be done before Monday.

The greatest most wonderful thing happened for me I got fired from my job...Do you have any idea how terrible , and yet relieving that was for me..sometimes we want change so bad but are to afraid to make it for our self.... so God just took over, and makes it happen. When one door closes a new and better one opens...So I spent the next week crying and staring at the walls in my house kids were at school husband at work, and I was use to talking to people everyday, and then all of the sudden there was silence, and stillness, and I couldn't run from myself anymore. I had to deal with my issues, and figure out what to do. what I really always wanted to do from the start and that was find a home business.

I had to start researching home businesses, and put my name out there and phone number and then you start getting so many calls from home businesses, and that was terrible until I found Melaleuca the wellness company...Which did change my life for the better, and since then I have been on the path to health and wellness, and now to enhance what I already know and have I found Beach body..which is also going to change my life for the better, and I get to do what I love which is assist others in there journey as well..Transforming our life's together with great support, get accountability, and great shakeology shakes, and workout videos..all while making money from home talk about a ...win ..win..situation.

So If any of you recognize my story, and feel stuck working outside the home and are ready for the best decision you could ever make for yourself, and your family please share with me your story and let me share all that I know with you, and lets make the greatest life ever for our self and our families you deserve to start putting yourself back on your to do list, and make this life worth living, and wake up happy ever day... I do. I have the greatest gift ever and I want to share it with you.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula Please don't wait until you get fired...Fire your boss today and come make your dreams a reality.

Peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment