Thursday, September 16, 2010

My BOY

Good Morning,
Today sixteen years ago I gave birth to my amazing challenging son Austin who has challenged me every single year he has taught me more patience then I new existed within myself, and more Love then I new I had to give..Today I honor him not only because hes my son, but because he is the light of my life and I truly Love him even through the hard teen years he still manages to touch my heart and soul daily.

Now hes 6'2 and 122 pounds tall and thin and is growing still... how lucky I am to be his mom. Today he is having a pizza party movies, pizza, and lots of pop... Huge boys will be over and before you know it my basement will need to be fumigated yet once again by the time they start playing the video games and wrestling on the trampoline it gets very smelly ever year we go through this and ever year he tells his friends he wants money and every year he always wants to have his party at are home... I guess to make us crazy..But he makes a lot of money he get 10.00 or sometimes 20.00 per kid he invites so he has it figured out..gotta love that.

He is unique and special and I love him just the way he is. So today Love your kids and except them just the way they are even on the days you want to kill them..lol
they are growing faster then you know and will be out of the house one day so enjoy the chaos while there there and make your home the safe home for the teens to come...have food and games and they will be there, and at least you know there not running the streets.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment