Friday, September 10, 2010

Stay In Peace

Good Morning,
Wow... Friday is here already what an abundant week it has been so excited for this year new and fresh...so exciting. My daughter is doing Jazz and hip hop and middle son teen boys hip hop, and choir so fun and exciting they keep me busy, and I so love to watch there performances..makes it all worth it what amazing kids I have so proud.

My husband works another double shift today so he left at 4:00am and wont be home till 9:00pm ...his work is... busy... busy but he will have the weekend off to regroup. My oldest son got his contacts yesterday he is so excited not to have to wear his glasses anymore, and is really working hard not to skip and keep his grades up for his deferred program.

Lots going on already and I'm working on my new Business getting that up and running and then I really will be busy. Today I'm loving every second of not having anything scheduled on my calender I get to have my alone time and workout get the weights out and create the body I want....All firm.

Life is wonderful and great we just get to make it that way daily by staying positive, and looking at the good daily anyone that is not on the same positive energy as you and brings you down its your fault if you allow them to continue in your life without changing...you must continue to let your light shine bright, even if someone else doesn't. How you are will continue to be who you will attract in your life...so the negative ones will be gone soon as long as you stay with your Vibrations high. Treat people the way that you want to be treated and it will come back to you the same or better.

I love life and I'm at such a calm and peaceful place right now, and I finally feel like I'm growing and learning daily on how to stay at peace and go with the flow of life rather then back paddling up the stream...Learn to be still and be... let this life guide us to the" Peace that surpasses all understanding". Always follow your Peace and keep moving forward, focus on one day at a time that's all we can handle is one day at a time.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment