Monday, September 20, 2010

Keeping your marriage Strong

Good Morning,
Wow what a great weekend it was the weather was bad so we enjoyed some good movies and just relaxing as a family..Good quality family time..My husband did all the grocery shopping because of course he wanted to fill up the new refrigerator, and freezer full of Meat..He thinks he might die if its not full of beef for me to cook...lol and my daughter whom I adore loves to do all the laundry without me asking her that's her weekend therapy she loves it...So as you can see the weekend was great for me with the family helpers I have...I am Blessed.

I am so very grateful every single day, for the life that I have. I have an amazing hard working husband and three wonderful kids, and a marriage that keeps getting stronger day by day we have always put are marriage relationship before the kids, even without ever having babysitters, trust me you get creative.... always keeping are love strong so that when the kids leave one day we wont look at each other and say... now what... who are you. You must stay connected with your spouse daily and keep your love alive, after all they were your Love first and they were there before you had your kids. It takes work to keep your communication alive, and your love alive but If you both work on it. It can stay alive for as long as you want it.

My husband and I are going to be married seventeen years this November, and if you look around that is pretty rare unfortunately. People just give up and have affairs and stop trying and stop having sex...How sad that is I would so love to teach woman how to keep there husbands interest and to put there husbands and themselves back on the list... before the kids were there. Reconnecting as when they first fell in Love..Date nights, Who cares if the kids are always home find away to connect with your spouse it is so important...You don't want to be living with just a roommate, know you want Love passion, romance, wooing, all of that you deserve... flirt with your spouse, dress up for your spouse remember woman men are very visual and just because you may be married to them forever Like I have does not mean you stop trying to look sexy and take care of yourself...No you try harder if you love and value your marriage its easier to do that then split up your kids and family.

Make your marriage a priority and don't just assume they will Love you forever if your not putting the effort in to keep the marriage strong...Lady's never deny your husband from the needs he needs from you, and the same goes for you men. Whatever It took to get your spouse is what it will take to keep them...You can be a great mom and Dad and also bring your sexy back when you need too. Good luck it will be worth it I promise. Sometimes I feel that my husband and I are the teens..lol

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment