Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy week

Good Morning,
Woke up to pouring rain today sitting at my kitchen table listening to it drinking my coffee, kids getting ready for school and husband already gone to work. Very peaceful I feel today although there is always so much to do.... I allow myself my quiet peaceful time as well to recharge my battery. so many thing are going on all around us that we must remember to keep a healthy balance so that we don't get overwhelmed as parents and as people doing what we do.

My son had his two court cases yesterday they will be finalized on November 3 and I can only pray that the deferred program works for him..he must have perfect attendance at school and passing grades in order for this program to work and case get sealed. So he will have to make the choice for himself to take the right action steps to make this happen. Today I'm taking him to get contacts hes ready to get rid of the glasses, and next week doing the same for my daughter.

My chihuahua is going into heat again and I'm waiting for my male dog to get neutered on Tuesday the fourteenth so that we have no more baby's so we shall see if I can keep my horn dog male away from her he goes crazy during that time wont eat or sleep just wants her, by the end we are ready to get rid of him...lol

Brian is working lots of overtime yet again his job has more work then ever so he worked a double shift yesterday and I'm sure again Friday he said...So grateful for that since we have two Birthdays this month my boys Austin on the sixteenth, and Devan on the twenty sixth Big month all around with lots of expenses...Three teens what were we thinking....No I so grateful for all three of them just really busy and really expensive, also my daughters dance class starts tonight she loves it and is very excited for her new class this year.

So that's whats going on for us I hope all is well with you my wonderful friends and even though life gets crazy busy sometimes always remember to take it one day at a time and stay in peace and follow your Peace inside your heart always and let Gods light guide you to your perfect place. Pray and receive all of Gods Love and share it with the world...May Gods grace and Light shine on you today and Always.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment