Friday, September 17, 2010

Put yourself at the top of the List

Good Morning,
well today is the day that my boy Chihuahua gets neutered it was suppose to be on Tuesday but got canceled until today...so In the mean time my girl Chihuahua went in heat and they managed to sneak away from us and get connected so much for us not wanting any more baby's. At least we no now for sure that this will be the last batch if she is indeed pregnant.

My daughter gets contacts today, and my oldest son just got his last week and is loving them so they can finally see without there glasses. I couldn't imagine being without my contacts such freedom not to have to wear glasses. people can see your eyes Ur window to your soul..my kids all have such great eyes and long eyelashes... so blessed they are.

Brian's working again overtime so I'm running all the errands today we have so many appointments scheduled today and a friends bday that I suppose to take her to lunch, eye appointments, dog appointment, Birthday presents to buy,and parts for Brian's car I need to pick up, and grocery shopping whats a mom to do ...Load up on Vitamins and go for it I guess.

Life can be busy and crazy but you still need to manage a way to put yourself at the top someway somehow so that your still taking care of yourself..You always feel better when you workout and eat healthy foods and it lifts your mood and you begin to get more positive, because your doing great things for yourself as well. I know we as parents can make a million excuses why we cant find time to workout..Like me today I could say I'm way to busy and ignore myself...Noway will I do that anymore I deserve to be fit healthy and strong...Your only as old as you feel and I feel Fabulous, because I put myself on my to do list first...You cannot be all for everyone if you don't take care of yourself " Mind , Body , and Soul ....You must take care of yourself first : Selfish equals Self care " I have said this so many times in my blogs because I really want you to here me and do it no more excuses..If i can do it so can you. You must put your Health as priority before you lose it. So now I'm taking kids to school working out in my wonderful home gym and then running my errands ... Exercising is the fountain of youth...Be great...Be successful...and always put yourself at the top of your list....Love you all.

Peace, and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment