Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Your new Beachbody coach

Good Morning My wonderful friends,
Today I would like you to join me in recommitting to putting your health and fitness first..Its time to get rid of the Fat that has been haunting us and... Welcome the Muscle. You are never to old to start a great fitness program " If not now then When" I say this to myself today and I say it to you we deserve to stop this obesity crisis once and for all. How I have decided to do it is join the Beach body Team Coaches so that I have the daily support and accountability.

I workout at home anyway so I might as well mix it up and try P90X.... that I hear and see everywhere and get payed for helping others it sounds like a.... win.... win situation to me ...Plus I'm dieing to try Shakeology that I always here is so wonderful..So I will keep you posted on my journey of melting the Fat once and for all. I'm going to be with a Great team... I just feel it and together in my Basement Gym I will create a new strong lean muscle body...So excited.

I plan on taking pictures before and after on my journey to being the Fittest I have ever been..Scared and looking forward to it at the same time. My life for sixteen years has been all about my husband and kids... which is great but in the process I have allowed my weight to go up and down and have lost some muscle...I'm finally tired of Soft I'm ready for Hard. Hard strong body I desire so I will put in the time it takes daily to get there and make money along the way inspiring and helping others achieve there goals. Never give up on yourself always keep moving forward doing better and being all that you can be. I'm forty one and will look a lot stronger and healthier soon...Like I say your only as old as you feel.

Start today with healthy food choices and workout daily find a workout that works for you and mix it up trick your muscles and create the body of your dreams today...Fat is no longer sexy Muscle and being fit and fabulous will keep you healthy and strong and give you the energy you need to get through. Be a role model for your kids and keep aspiring to be the best you can be inside and out.

Bring IT ....I say to you and me Lets do it if you need some accountability too like I do contact me right away we will do it together...Love you all now go workout.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment