Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Second born Light of my life

Good Morning,
Fourteen years ago I got pregnant with my middle child what a blessing I had found the love of my life with my gorgeous Husband, and Had a son my first child and then was about to have another baby life was great my husband so wanted boys, because he came from a family with two sisters and his grandpa always told him that he must have boys to carry on the SWARD name so he wanted boys so bad...Believe me I felt the pressure.

We went to are first ultra sound and my doctor said its a girl but we would like you to come back for one more ultra sound in a month...Just to be sure. so I was so excited went shopping bought lots of pink clothes, and had them all in the room and started preparing for my daughter. Went back to the doctor for the second ultra sound and Guess what to are surprise my husband got his wish ...She said" wait I see something its a BOY your going to have another boy" You can imagine how I felt and how my husband felt he was so excited and I was trying to process what she just told me.

Anyways it all worked out and we have the greatest Boys and a daughter I was so lucky to get my two boys and then a daughter. God has blessed me with such a wonderful life and I intend to pay it forward.
my life has been full of many ups and downs but I can honestly say that I have truly enjoyed being a wife, and a mother my kids have taught me so much patients, and Love the kind of Love that I could of never imagined ...They are the light of my life and make me who I am today.
Celebrate, and Love your kids today all equal they are all gifts from God and they all have different personalities. Enjoy them and do great things for yourself keeping yourself healthy and Fit so that you can be around for your Grandchildren.

Peace, and Love, Always, Ursula

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I feel the same. As they age, it's so hard to remember the happiness we felt the day they were born, but it's good to relive the memories and remind ourselves to be patient and loving- we never know when God may call one of us- I know that's a sad thought- but it happened in our family and it happens to many -it's called cAnCeR and I hate it. Treasure every day- be in the moment-listen and talk to your kids all the time- no one is more important than them!
    Thanks for reading- love and peace, Jane

    ReplyDelete