Tuesday, June 1, 2010

long weekend over

Good Morning,
Wow... it was a long Holiday weekend with bad weather. I was so grateful that we choose to stay home instead of camping like the rest of the people. that always do on Memorial weekend. the thought of three kids, husband and dogs all in a tent all weekend, because it rained all weekend was not the kind of weekend I wanted, so we stayed home to do what we want.

It worked out great streamed in movies on the Wii, and PlayStation3 and went to the movies. I saw Sex and the City 2 and family saw Iron man 2. I left the movies feeling Happy and excited there is nothing like a good chick flick to get you through the rest of the day. I have to say I was dreaming about being at that magical vacation they were on all day the beautiful beaches and the beautiful blue waters.. it looked magical. I am craving a trip on the beach some where... it is time.

I made many meals of course when you have a family of five that is a lot of meals to cook. So today I'm ready to have my alone time. I'm taking my kids to School husbands at work and everything is back to normal until June 11 and then three teenagers are home for the summer let the fun begin. Lots of swimming, hiking, and adventures, I intend to do as many physical activities as possible to wear them out, and to keep us all fit and healthy. Of course we will have to go to the Ocean for sure this summer.

I'm Celebrating Life daily the good the bad and the not so good, because when you do that and continue to focus on the Light... things just keep on getting better. I intend to live my life to the fullest every single day... Celebrating my Health, and my family's, and being the best that I can be sharing my light and Sparkle with the world. Make today and everyday the best day you can celebrate each day... as it could be your last with no regrets.

Peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment