Saturday, June 5, 2010

ALLOWING GOD

Good Morning,
You know when you have times in your Life that your walking according to Gods will and purpose and everything seems to be going peacefully, and then there are other times and seasons in your Life that you get so busy you forget to take the alone time to be with God and pray, and then before you know it Life seems to get harder...You seem more stressed...Bad things start to happen, and your not sure how to handle it because you haven't spent your alone time with God. See when bad things happen when your following Gods direction you handle it better.

I know for a fact when I start to get upset, or feel out of control or drained, and my soul gets empty, I go searching for the wrong kind of Love. the kind of Love that only God can give us.
On this Journey called Life we will have many seasons, and different times in our life's that we may stray away from God, and he will allow us to go through whatever it is we think we need to go through like a rebellious child, and then when we figure out that it is not working he will still be there for us, because he never left, and he has already forgiven you, you just get to forgive yourself, and move on.

no matter what trouble or situation you get yourself involved in it is never to much for you to come to God with he always has his arms open wide for you... He is your Father..The kind of father you have never felt before he is the only one that can give you unconditional Love, and has already forgiven you before you even ask for forgiveness...So why would we want to stray from that kind of Love...You ask Because we all think that we have are own answer and we can do it better by our self and that we are independent, and we don't need to take the time to hear Gods voice.

I'm here to tell you that I have tryed it both ways and the times that I get into the most trouble, and get sad ,and don't own my power and allow other people to choice my life choices for me are the times that I feel like giving up and running away from it all is because I am nothing without God in my Life.

This week for me has been getting back on track and stop running from the things that I cannot change, and getting back to that child like spirit, and allowing my little girl to ask God to come back into my life and heal my mind, body , spirit, Soul,and start over today is a new day and its never to late to start over God is always with you... all you have to do is ask him to come back to your heart, and allow him to heal you during quit times with him, and then start to watch miracles happen in your life... it is that simple.

I am allowing today and this day forward to let God lead me and guide me he is my tour guide, and accepting things I cannot change. I am discovering my gifts, and Purpose all over again and it makes me excited to know that there are endless possibilities just waiting for me. God will open the door for you... but you must take the action steps to get there he will not do it for you.

Peace, and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment