Monday, June 21, 2010

healthy Choices

Good Morning,
wow, June is almost over and the weather has been so crazy, rain, and wind, it doesn't feel like summer yet, so hopefully July, And August will be better. Today as I look out the window I see cloudy skies, and Wind...ready for a change.

Cooked all day yesterday for Fathers Day. I hope everyone had a great Fathers day. Now I can focus on all Raw, and organic food for me, its so hard trying to eat that way everyday, and then having to make a big manly meal for your husband every night it would be so much easier if he would eat healthy as well, but he was raised a meat and potato man, and still loves to eat meat, and lots of it, so I just get to cook it for him, and do my best to stay on track eating healthy, and organic.

There is a lot of adjusting you have to do when you have a family, and you have to do things that you wouldn't have to do being single, when I was single I was a vegetarian, and now that I'm married I have to cook all kinds of food for five people so it is a big adjustment, but it is worth it. so many things change when you get married, you no longer just think of yourself, you start to think about the other person with whom you are sharing your life with, and that is the last thing you think of is food when you fall in love with someone you just want to make them happy, and then you get married and learn to cook food they like to make them happy, have kids, put on weight, and then look in the mirror, and wonder were did all the weight come from.

After having my three kids that happened to me and I really have to work hard and be careful what I eat, because the older you get the harder it is to get it off... if your not careful, and you must not ever eat like your husband, he can eat anything and stay thin, I cant. So learn your body, and put organic, raw foods in your body, and make a green shake in the morning after working out, and stay away from fatty meat, and processed foods, and work out everyday, mixing up your exercise routines, and resist the temptation to eat bad unhealthy foods, the more you do this the easier it gets.

It is a lifestyle change that you must do for yourself in order to be fit and fabulous as long as possible, I make this choice daily even though I have to cook my husband all these manly meals he likes... I get to choose not to eat them, and eat a salad or something healthy instead, and who knows maybe he will join me someday eating healthy, as well.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment