Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Difference between LIKE and LOVE

Good Morning,
I had Someone ask me whats the Difference between like and Love...How will you know the Difference? I can only share from my Heart what I feel the difference is.

Like is something that most people have and have only experienced and nothing else.



-I like my job
- I like myself
-I like my kids and husband
-I like my house
-I like my life
-I like my neighbor
-I like my friends
-I like everything I have
-I like everything without any passion or knowing I deserve more just settling for what you have without making things better and more alive... and on and on the list could be.

We are all searching for the Love that only God himself can give us, We rush from place to place searching for Something that is going to make us happy...Bigger House, More money, better relationships, nicer car, Rushing ,stressing, worrying, and just getting by with bad choices that are just OK you just like life, but have not discovered what Love truly is. there are people that go through there whole life not knowing what true Love really is...How sad.

LOVE is what everyone is looking for, and is the only thing that will ever make you happy, The only way you can discover true Authentic Spiritual Love is through God or your Higher power what ever you want to call it. its allowing yourself daily to take the quiet time you need every morning, and allowing that still small voice inside yourself to guide and lead you. Then and only then can you learn to live a Life Loving yourself the way that God loves you.

If you allow this to happen in your Life I promise you will live a life of true Authentic Love and you will attract that back into your life, and people will know that you are truly coming and living through your... Peace, Love , and Joy...Your eyes are the window to your soul, so when you look into peoples eyes you will know the difference between a dead soul and, a soul that has Love. Ive had people say to me that my eyes sparkle with Love.

After all isn't that what we are all searching for is true Authentic Love within, and Finding Love in what we do daily, and Living a life that is so peaceful, and incredible...Without all the stuff, and hiding from our self. we deserve to have true Love and find true Love in everything we say and do.

Look in the mirror daily, and tell yourself how much you Love yourself, and let your inside match your outside, by taking great care of yourself exercises, eating healthy foods, dressing for Success, even if your home. I wear dresses even when I'm home, because I am a successful Business Woman... even though I work from home. My husband wants to come home a see a beautiful wife not a wife that doesn't Love herself or take care of herself. Be the Light in this dark world...let your light shine bright daily.

These are simple and attainable goals that we can all do starting today. Make your Life a life of LOVE not LIKE...LOVE is the answer to all are problems. Love will set you free and allow yourself to forgive the people that have hurt you , and allow you to take the steps to make the greatest most fantastic, life that you cant even imagine possible...Try it today ...I love myself and I LOVE all of you my Wonderful BLOG readers. Please feel free to comment whenever you want, and share some feedback.

Peace and LOVE Always, URSULA

No comments:

Post a Comment