Monday, June 28, 2010

Enjoying Everyday LIfe

Good Morning,
Everyday I wake up expecting the best to happen loving life, and being what I need to Be daily. Learning to go with the flow of life, learning to slow down, and nourish my relationships, creating Life time relationships... by spending the quality Time daily that I need to developing, Life time communication with my Children..Knowing that they have a safe place to fall with me.

Sometimes it may seem that what your doing on a Day to day basis is not enough, or that its not effective, and then I here a program on... the best thing you can do for your relationships with friends, and family is to Nourish that relationship daily. After all isn't that what we are looking for Is Love the kind of Love that you never have to worry about going away, the kind of Love that keeps you Dreaming, and awake at night,The kind of Love that makes you crazy, the kind of Love that makes you smile even when you see there picture, or here there voice, and the kind of Love that gives you butterfly's in your stomach.

WE are all searching for Love...Love is Light ..Happiness...Peace..Joy and what we are always searching for with friends relationships, family, and people we talk to day by day. We can have many types of Love relationships. The kind of Love you feel for your Spouse, the kind of Love you feel for your children... the kind of Love you feel with your Friends, and the kind of Love you feel with a special connection...You can feel many types of Love if you Love yourself first, and allow yourself to receive this special Gift.

So why wouldn't we want to enjoy are Everyday Life Celebrating all the Love all around us. I feel blessed every single Day with the Love all around me. I feel it because I Give it, and I allow myself to receive it back. There are no walls or barriers stopping it from coming to me, because that's how I choose to live my Life. If you've ever had a broken heart... which we all have, and start to have bad things happen you tend to build up walls trying to protect yourself from it ever happening again, and then before you know it you push everyone in your Life away until your alone and miserable. Please Break down your walls today, and allow yourself to heal and Learn To Love yourself first... in a well balanced way and put positive Loving vibes out into the world and allow yourself to receive Love again...WE all deserve to have true wonderful Happy Love.

Make this Day a day to nourish the people that are already in your Life by telling them daily how much you Love and value them. Its easy to do and I promise... Love will come pouring back to you. choose this Day to enjoy, and Love yourself, and plant seeds of Love everywhere you go.. Let the Love shine through your whole being, and when they Look in your eyes your eyes will sparkle with Love, and that is the window to your soul.

May today not be a day wasted with any negative energy only Peace, Love, and Happiness...I promise you that if you allow yourself to make these changes you will always feel Loved, valued, and live everyday to the fullest without any regrets. I Love you all, and thank you for reading my Blogs Daily.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment