Thursday, June 17, 2010

Taking it day by day

Good Morning my Wonderful Friends,
We are almost done with a whole week of Summer Break and we are all starting to adjust to the Summer schedule which is basically whatever Schedule you like. My Boys are enjoying being home this week, DEVAN got a haircut he hates, so he has been hiding at home till it grows out, except he wanted to go to youth group last night, and then he had a friend stay the night.

Austin my oldest is just wanting to stay home as well so I know that will change soon, when I get some activities lined up for him,and my daughter on the other hand has to be busy all the time so she has been with friends everyday, and has had something going on all the time.

Yesterday it was just her and I we went shopping. I had some birthday money, and every year I go to TJMax and buy a new cool name brand purse, and a new wallet. Then we went to the duck pond so she could feed them some old bread, and then we walked on a trail, and the walking path along the river until it started raining. June has been a really cold month lots of rain and wind this year very strange...WE are ready for Hot weather before the summer is over.

So you see we have been just taking it day by day this week to see what we are in the mood to do...bowling and roller skating they love, and swimming when weather is nice..there is a lot to do and vacations to plan for.. never a dull moment being a mom that's for sure and then packing healthy lunch's when we do go out and lots of water.

I'm keeping my Blog first thing in the morning, and then working out as hard as I can for an Hour at home and then as many out door activities we can fit in...I'm ready to go hiking soon. and rafting as soon as weather gets Hot....Endless possibilities. Enjoy everyday with your kids they grow so fast mine are so tall and keep growing all the time so I want to create the best memories I can with them everyday and enjoy every second I have with them...I am the luckiest mom ever to have everyday with them the good the bad and the ugly it all works out. Be happy...Be Grateful, and live everyday to the fullest staying healthy, and fit and fabulous...You deserve to have the greatest life ever... you just get to create it. Don't be afraid to be child like and spontaneous.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment