Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Birthday

Good Morning my wonderful friends,
Wow..today is my Birthday and I turned forty one years young today, I still feel great and getting healthier everyday. I am so very grateful for being as healthy as Ive been, and I can truly say I feel twenty one instead. I can remember when I was little thinking people in there forty's were so old, and now that I'm here I feel great, and I can attribute that to my lifestyle choices, I don't smoke, hardly ever drink, and I choose everyday to exercise, and eat healthy...I believe that that is why I feel as good as I do today.

That's all that matters to me today is that I have an amazing Family, amazing friends, and I live life to the fullest daily, and being the best that I can be, and treating people the way that I want to be treated. I am Celebrating that today, and thank you all for the wonderful Birthday wishes on my wall ...you all are the best.

Today my daughter said she would make me breakfast in bed, and she picked rose peddles off of are rose bushes yesterday, and said she wanted to make me a rose peddle bath after breakfast...How sweet is that. My boys said that they would clean the whole house today, and do whatever I wanted them to do...I was joking with them yesterday and told them they could be my slave today, and do everything, cook, clean, and all the stuff I normally do.

I do not cook on my Birthday so I told them once the house is clean, and there done that we would go to lunch. I'm also taking my neighbor to the Bus station at 1:30 so that she can travel to see her mom, so it should be a great day today.

My daughter just woke up and gave me earrings my husband bought me.. diamond tear drop beautiful earrings, new nightgown, and a beautiful card...so sweet hes working all day so that was a nice surprise, and one piece of carrot cake my favorite, and crab legs for dinner...Yum

So yes it is already a beautiful wonderful day, have a great day everyone, and when you treat people the way that you want and deserve to be treated... it does come back to you 100 fold.

Peace and love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment