Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting ready for a vacation

Good Morning,
I have been staying up really late this week,because my oldest son has friends that knock on his basement window, and try and get him to sneak out every night, so I'm the security system down there for now until we get the alarm on those windows and set traps for his friends, and then trying to sleep in, but I love mornings so the latest I can sleep in is 7:00am...I enjoy mornings they are peaceful, and its the only time that every ones sleeping, and I can actually here the birds singing outside, and enjoy Peace and quiet to recharge my battery for the day ahead.

Many things have been going on this week took my Oldest son for a hair cut yesterday, because he got into some trouble with a friend and he has court this Wednesday morning at 8:00am, this is the first time he has ever got in any trouble, so I didn't want him going to court looking like a heathen.

Thursday we are packing up and getting ready for a family Fourth of July Vacation for Five days, Traveling to stay with great friends, and of course my Husband was Volunteered to paint there house while we are there, so not much for a Vacation for him, other then he will be with his best friend the whole time, chatting while they work.

My mom will be staying at our Home for five days taking care of are Dogs, cats, fish , and turtles...So thankful for that, Of course I will be bringing my Laptop to stay in touch with my Internet world. We should have a lot of fun they have a huge fireworks show every year and my kids get to set off there own fireworks...so of course they love to go there...Lots of great Food, great company, and a wonderful Vacation time.

So today is a normal day write blog, workout, shower, work a little on advertising, and spend a great day with my kids... enjoying the heat, that is finally here and get everything ready for are Vacation.
may your day be blessed, and Fulfilled, and you make all your dreams come true.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment