Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Good Morning,
Memorial weekend is approaching us three day weekend and the kids are starting there Summer Break June 11 ...Wow has this school year gone by so fast.
Summer in the Sun cant wait. Lots of fun lots of great activities, and the farmers Market will be back open full of healthy wonderful food.

Yesterday it rained most of the day, and they said more rain is on its way, but I'm sure hoping for some sunny days as well. new Pool liner is getting ordered finally, and Boat is going to the shop, and Brian has his new sporty little white car that he just got yesterday, and the best news is he paid cash for it no car payments...Now we can get are old Blazer all painted and ready for my oldest son to drive if he chooses to get on the right path and stop getting in trouble, otherwise it will just get to be for pulling our boat, and pulling a camper one day.

I have to say my husband really wanted the Ab circle Pro instead of doing sit ups, because as you know as we age the weight wants to go to our belly more so with men even, so we got it a couple of weeks ago and my oldest son and I seem to use it the most it is fun it doesn't feel like your working out and I have to say My sides and Abs are already feeling tighter...So I give it a great review...My husband has four days off starting tomorrow for the holiday weekend so we shall see if he uses it..HAHAHA

Have the greatest Memorial weekend ever and do some great things with your family.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment