Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stranded at the Bank

Good Morning,
Yesterday I was driving to the bank to cash a check, and turned off my jeep to wait for the teller since they are so slow there. I went to turn my car back on and it was completely dead, dead battery. I knew exactly what it was, because nothing would work. So I told the teller what had happened and she sent out 5 bank men to push me out of the teller area on to the parking lot.

I asked if they had jumper cables, and one man did so he try ed to jump start my Jeep, and it would not hold the power. So I had my cell phone with almost a deed battery as well, and called my mom to come take me to get a new battery , and it was getting time to pick up my kids from school, and my oldest... thank God had to stay after School for a project, and my two younger kids forgot to bring there cell phones to school so I couldn't get a hold of them.

So my mom took me to the parts store, and I bought a new battery $ 81.00 and we brought it back to the Jeep, and my mom said "Get a man to help you put it in", and I thought I could do it myself before I saw the bolts, and new I would need tools, so I found a Cascade Gas man that had tools and he put the new battery in for me...Thank God.

Then I rushed home to find my kids, because I locked the doors before I left so they were locked out with no cell phones. They managed to climb over the boat, and jump over are six feet chain link fence. I have a out door shed/office out in the back yard, and there is cable TV hooked up so when they have sleepovers. So they stayed in there till I got home,the only thing they were missing was food...You know how kids are so hungry, and thirsty when they get home.

So now every things good new battery, and Celebrating the good life yet once again. Life has a way of keeping us on our toes, and testing out are survival skills.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment