Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Break

Good Morning,
wow, I have seventeen days, and the kids will be on there summer break lots to do before that happens. Must work as much as possible before that happens, and thank God... I do have a backyard office for the Summer to have some quiet, and watch them swim while I work...How wonderful is that. My daughter can say look at me mom, as she always does, and I can be on a phone call, and see her through the window over looking the pool.

I woke up with so much Gratitude in my heart today knowing that I get to be my kids camp leader this Summer... yet once again, and I get to make sure that I keep them busy, and happy, and of course well fed, since that is all they do all summer long . The more swimming, boating, hiking, and camping you do the hungrier they seem to be, so not only am I the camp leader, driver,planner, I'm the camp cook...Luckily they do cook as well.

I always thought it would be great to have kids, and be the one that raises them as well, not missing anything, and that dream has come true for me there are days at the beginning of the summer that seem hard, but then we seem to mold into a routine, and it all works out. My oldest son is a night owl he prefers staying up all night, and waking up at noon, and the two younger ones like to go to bed at 10:00 or 11:00pm and wake up by nine am so working around my oldest son gets challenging sometimes. So I get to keep him really busy during the day so that hopefully he will be to tired he wont want to stay up all night...We shall see. Each kid of mine are so different it is amazing.

My daughter is the planner, organizer, everything has to be perfect, and always has to be busy, Boys are very lay ed back as long as they have food, and computer, and video games... they are happy. So you see my challenge for the summer will be to get them away from computer, and Video games and keep them active and healthy, and so tired by the end of the day they Drop early, and not stay up all night.

Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment