Monday, May 17, 2010

Dealing with Teens

Good Morning,
Had a great busy weekend with my family lots going on. Dance pictures for my daughter, BBQ Party afterwards, and took the kids fishing. next day daughter volunteered at church nursery, and my friend brought my son some African tortoises... because he loves animals. they have to have a heating lamp temp has to stay 75-80 degrees.

Went to the Latino expo and Brian won a palm cell phone with a 125.00 gift card ...Abundance I love it. Life is busy but great there is always so much to do. today is catching up on sheets and laundry lots of cleaning to do.

very humid here today lots of dry air. windows, and doors get to stay open hoping for some kind of breeze to come.

Soon School will be out, and I get to get real creative to keep my teens from getting into trouble and keeping them off the streets. my fifteen year old is at the age that he needs to have positive things to do to stay out of trouble. life is so busy with three teens... what was I thinking having them so close, they are either going to kill me or I'm going to keep getting stronger and smarter then them while there hormones are raging.....HELP.

All kidding aside... I will survive no matter what comes my way even tough love. we will be getting a new security system for are home so when they try to sneak out they cant, they will not know the code. Whatever it takes to keep them safe and off the streets we will do.

teens have so many peer pressure influences that all we can do is watch them and lead them and guide them in the right direction, and pray alot. Keep them as busy as possible so that they don't have time or energy to get into trouble.

Peace and love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment