Tuesday, May 11, 2010

do what you love

Good Morning,
I'm so excited the Sun is back, and the wind has stopped. I love spring all the roses are now blooming, and all the flowers in the garden are looking so beautiful. How blessed I am.
May is here and soon the kids will be on there summer Break lots of fun this summer, boating, fishing, swimming in there backyard pool,camping, hiking, and traveling...How fun I'm so ready. I am the luckiest mom in the world to be able to spent so much quality time with my kids.

Life is so wonderful and magical I get so happy just thinking about it, because I get to stay home and put my family first. working from home, and loving marketing, networking, and meeting great new people everyday. Follow your passion,and you too will wake up everyday with a smile on your face, and be delighted for every new day that comes.

Right now I'm writing my Blog then I take my kids to School, then I come home to my Home gym and workout, because we all know how important that is, take a shower. Make a healthy shake or breakfast, and then start with my Home business Advertising, and speaking with new people everyday doing what I love, and sharing secrets to happiness with you all. It is really that simple following your peace daily, and doing what you love, and figuring out a way to get payed for it.

It is empowering as a woman to get a pay check for what we do it makes us feel good, and lifts are spirits. So many things that we do for are family we make no money doing it, we just do it out of Love, cleaning , cooking and everything we do. So its important as a Mom to find a way to make money for yourself as well. There is something about getting a paycheck with your name on it... that is so empowering, but also the greatest part for me is I'm home while I'm doing it, so it feels so effortless and natural. Signing people up for great companies while I'm in my slippers...How great is that.

If your in the market for some stay at home businesses I invite you to take a look at my two Companies, as well as research some great Companies online. take care and make today the first day of the rest of your life celebrating Life, and doing what you Love.
http://fdirep.com/ursulasward and http://momswantmore.com/ursula
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment