Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Allowing Gratitude

Good Morning,
Allowing Gratitude to be the focal point of your life... even when there are those days that are a struggle...Monday for some reason the last two weeks have been that way for me having a hard time focusing on gratitude, and blessings and realizing someones choices do not have to affect me the way I use to let them effect me... even if its your kid.

I have been having a lot of breakthroughs lately on not blaming myself for someone Else's actions I can guide and lead them in the right direction but they are the one that has to learn to say No and make right choices for there self. Your kids are going to have to be able to learn to make decisions for there self even if they keep making bad decisions, eventually they will learn what path they are going to take, and as hard as that is as a mother to watch... it is just life.

I remember now that I'm going through stuff with my son, and what I did at that age and how I thought I new it all, and there was nothing that my parents could say that would change my mind, and I always wanted to be with my friends, and how I didn't think about the consciouses of my actions...I just wanted to have fun and party and be with my friends and star at cute boys.


So I'm saying this to myself, and to any of you that could be going through some hard times take it one day at a time, and try not to overreact, and allow your kid to explain why they did what they did even if it makes no sense to you. Give them the tough love discipline they need, and then move on don't waste your days stressed and worried and about the things you cant control, we were all teenagers once, and thank God we all survived and I know if I focus on one day at a time that I will have enough strength to get through anything I need to. I know that deep down inside my son will also know that I Love him no matter what and he will follow what is right eventually, because he is an amazing kid. Hug your kids today, and tell them how much you Love them.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula
,

No comments:

Post a Comment