Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fourth of July

Good Morning,
Wow what a busy week it has been... Brian has been working lots of overtime so he has not had a Day off in over a week, and Today finally is his last day, and then he is on Vacation for four days ...hes so ready to relax, and paint his friends house...LOL

We had a long court day yesterday with Austin, and he got to experience why its not good to sneak out at night, and hang out with the wrong crowd, and so hopefully he will learn this life lesson, and we can move on and grow and be better people because of it. I know for me I learned to always turn my cell phone off when I'm suppose to... it is important to follow the rules they are in place for a reason.

Today we are packing, Washing my car, and I'm making time for my gym to exercise very important this morning, because it will give me the energy I need to do what I need to do, and washing sheets so my mom can sleep in our bed while we are gone... she is house sitting with the animals, and we are free to travel just with our kids. So excited for our forth of July vacation we went last year and stayed with Brian's best friend, and wife and kids and we all had a great time so looking forward to a... Four Day Vacation.

Have the greatest fourth of July weekend ever, and stay safe happy, and Healthy and remember to always let your light shine bright for the world to see.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment