Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Enjoy Everyday

Good Morning,
Today its going to be another Hot day. Brian is working a double shift called hold over, they have so much work at his Company.. its crazy busy for him. We wont see him till late night, and then he will still have to work all day tomorrow, and there could be even more overtime they will want him to work this weekend..so he will be tired, that's for sure, and the kids and I may go rafting today, and pack a lunch and eat at the river it looks like the perfect day for that.

No matter what your going through make the best of what you have and continue to look at the bright side about everything..Even if your spouse has to work a lot at least they have a job, and all your needs are met Financially..There are so many people without a job right now. so if his Company wants him to work everyday its OK, because at least he has a Job thank God, and for me I do all in the home stuff anyway, so It just means I don't have to cook a big dinner tonight, the kids and I can eat whatever we want..no worries.

How blessed I feel to be able to just go with the flow of life no worries, no stress, just allowing life to be, and going with the flow of life. Making great memories for my kids, taking lots of pictures, and they are just content even when we just stay home all day. All there needs are met, and they love there home, and love to be home..doing what they do.

So enjoy every stage of life the good the bad, and the busy. Whatever is your path follow it, and enjoy the ride. My path is to love, and to nourish my family right now, guiding and leading them to a great happy fulfilling life, A life that is simple some days, and crazy busy others.They know they can always count on me for anything, whatever it is, and whatever comes your way you can handle. You must stay strong, get up everyday even on the days that your the mom, and the Dad and keep on keeping on living..laughing, and loving, and keep doing it everyday. its your choice how to live your life, and its a whole lot easier living it happy, and positive.

Enjoy everyday to the fullest...and always wake up with a grateful heart let the past hurts, and trials go..Today is a new day, and you must move forward making today the best most wonderful life you can have with no regrets, and no sorrow. Who you will meet today is who your suppose to meet, and how you choose to live it is how your suppose to live it staying positive, healthy, and Loving..that is the only way to live your life to the fullest. its not about more money or more stuff to make you happy its about digging inside your self to create your joy and zest for life, and then sharing it.

Today I Celebrate my strength, my courage, and my ability to move forward, being a powerful, strong role model for my kids.. letting my light shine bright for the world to see. Always being grateful, and Celebrating my blessings..There is no pity party only peace, love Joy and happiness that's what I get to create today, and Always.... Walk in Love and make it a great Day.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment