Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love Your Kids

Good Morning,
As I spend this Summer with my kids each day I feel so blessed and fortunate to be able to see them grow and share time with them daily Celebrating each one of there personalities and watching them start to mature into great people. I am so very grateful that I get to be with them daily loving all of them, and watching them become incredible people.

I have discovered with myself that I am embracing, that which I cannot change, and learning to Love myself just as I am, and Loving my family just as they are. When you let go of how you think someone should be or act, and having expectations of someone and how they should be and what they should do.. It only creates disappointment, If they don't meet your expectations...Allow each one of your family members own personality, and Gifts and passion shine bright...Allow your kids to talk with you about anything, They do need you even more when there Teens, and listen with your Heart, and Love and except all of them the good with the bad.

I have been dealing with a lot of hard lessons with My Oldest son, with some bad choices he has made, and is going through, and I never could of imagined him ever going through any of this, but I feel by him learning this lesson before hes 18 then he can truly learn , grow and find the right path in life for him. Now he knows that standing before a judge.. because he didn't know how to say no to his friends that snuck him out is the wrong choice, and that they will throw him under the Bus, when push comes to shove. Please try not to freak out if your kids get in trouble it is life lessons, and some of them have harder ones than others. Think about yourself when you were a Teen ...What were you like? what did you do that your parents didn't know about?


Remember also how different times are now then when we were teens, Things are a lot harder now and even more peer pressure...So love and Kiss and hug your kids daily even when they drive you crazy don't push them away make your home the safe Happy Loving Home, that everyone wants to be at, Full of Food and Fun...So much better that they are at your Home than running the Streets, so take your alone time to get recharged, and then be the best that you can be to guide and lead your kids in the right direction, and trust daily that all you are doing and all your sacrifices as a parent will all be worth it in the end, and that they will choose the right path for them and that God is leading you and them in the right direction Daily....Stop worrying and start having the best time you can have with them and there friends.

All we all need is Love and when you Love yourself... then and only then can you give Love and be able to receive Love.....Live your life with so much Love and abundance... that it is contagious....Light up this dark world, and be the best that you can be daily....It all starts with you.

Peace and Love Always and Forever, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment