Monday, July 19, 2010

Loving...Laughing...Living

Good morning,
Wow Monday again, we sold all Chihuahua puppies now except one. One Boy left hes brown and cute so we call him brownie till hes sold. soon I will be able to get all my carpets shampooed. Clean and back to normal, and the kids will be going back to School in a month and a week.

Summer is going by so fast, still so much to do and plan for, I better hurry before Summer is over. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have this quality time with my kids, I adore them even though they are teens.

I just know that soon they all will be gone it happens so fast like a blink in your eye, and then they will be off to College or whatever path they choose for there life.
Loving... laughing... Living. That's what I choose to Focus on for today, and always spreading Love, Laughter, and Joy wherever I go... and instilling that in my kids as well.

When you look into someones eyes you can feel and see there soul, the sparkle in there eyes the sadness in there eyes... you can see everything just staring into someones eyes. What do people see when they look into your eyes? Do they see Light or Darkness?

Have you ever wondered what your eyes say to people, and what kind of Vibrations you give out, and why sometimes you look into someones eyes, and you see fear or sorrow, or darkness and you want to get away from them.

I encourage you to take the time when you meet people to look deep in there eyes, and discover who they are through there eyes, and find there true authentic Heart. Let them discover yours as well it doesn't take long before you feel what kind of person they are, and you can see through all there joy or all there pain.

Knowing who you are and Celebrating your life by Loving..Laughing..Living is the key that we all need to living the best most wonderful life that we can live. Learning to walk in Love and taking the time to reach out to people you know, and just meet with a smile and a Hi... you never know how you could change someones life for the better just by being your true Authentic Loving Self. Always treat people the way that you want to be treated, and make a difference wherever you go to brighten your day and someone Else's. Just a smile with everyone you see makes a difference.

Notice people in there jobs that go above and beyond the call of duty,and that do an excellent job. always compliment people that you meet find something you notice on them or there actions, and compliment them make there day..everyone likes to be complimented . I do this in my Business. When I go out I notice the people that go above and beyond the call of duty at there jobs or whatever they are doing...And I compliment them and leave a big tip. Notice what someone is wearing.. They took the time to get all dressed up compliment them ...You don't have to know them Its a great Ice breaker, and everyone loves to be complimented ...I know it makes me feel good when someone notices me, and says something about it..Don't just coast threw life Notice, live, be, and step out of your comfort Zone...You may meet some amazing people and make some more great friends by doing this, or Business partners...You never know what someone else is going through in there life you just might brighten there day...Reach out with Love and acceptance..It doesn't cost anything to walk In Love...My kids say mom you always talk to everyone you don't even no...Why ? and its because of walking in Love, and sharing my Joy with the world. I am very grateful for everything I have, and I want to share it.


Make a healthy choice today to not go through life only thinking selfish, and about yourself make a choice to do better, and take the time to get to no people, make new friends , brighten peoples days, and allow them to do the same for you.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment