Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nature Hike

Good morning,
Loving this Hot Summer finally, we are feeling the Heat. Yesterday I was planning a day to go Hiking and Rafting and my boys decided they didn't want to go. my oldest stayed up late watching" Lost" all night on Netflix and my other son didn't feel like Rafting so my daughter and I were in the mood for Adventure, so we decided to go on a hike to see what we could see, and find A Nature Trail, and decided to bring the camera.

It was so hot sweat was dripping off of us so how perfect for a workout sweat, and burn the fat off that's what i want, and along the way we saw great old trees, and streams, and stumps, and we decided to take some pictures, so that my boys would see how great it was, and want to come with us next time, and then we were having so much fun trying to find the great places to take pictures that it lasted three hours, and what great bonding time for her and I. We were laughing, and wiping bugs and stuff off of each other, and patting or sweat before pictures, and falling in streams, and walking through them...How great to have such a wonderful Daughter to share my time with.

I was always trying to take pictures of her before this and she always hated it so this really inspired her, that taking pictures in Nature is so much better than anything else, now she wants to find all kinds of Nature Hiking places to get a workout and have fun, and take pictures. Who knows this might spark an interest in photography, or modeling since shes so beautiful.

How great to enjoy Nature and Beauty all around you, celebrating and living and finding Joy just by being and doing great things like that..It was free it didn't cost anything, and yet it is priceless memories with her, and I with the streams,Ants, bugs, bees, and dragon flys...It was a great day then we came home all excited to show the boys what we saw, so I encourage you all to just enjoy the simple things in life, and discover your connection with your family. Make memories and see if that lifts your spirit for awhile, it doesn't cost money to make memories, exercise, and have fun.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment