Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Fun

Good Morning,
Today is... Hot.. Hot... Hot. Summer is here at last, and it is wonderful. I love Spring and Summer my favorite Seasons..WATER And WATER, Beaches, pools, boating, Rafting...Fun in the sun Love it.
I cant get enough of this Hot weather makes you feel good when you get out in the fresh air, and Sun and the wind blowing in your hair on the Boat.. it is Wonderful. I love it late night walks..So nice eating outside, camping with the Bugs..lol I could truly go on and on about how much I love Summer..It is the greatest.

So today kids are still sleeping. I'm up as usual early to have my wonderful alone time Loving it, and feeling great today, then after this Blog off to have a great day of working out, and then I am meeting with my sons Attorney today to discuss his two Pending cases, two get them reduced and taken off in two years since hes a minor, he didn't do any crimes just stayed with his friends that did, and has never been in trouble before.

Kids most likely will swim before or after that happens in this Beautiful Hot weather we are having, and I will do what I do loving Life and attracting more abundance to me daily. Still have two puppies Chihuahuas if any one wants one let me know. So excited to sell them and get my carpets cleaned and stop having a puppy daycare.

Life is Great my husbands job is going great.. they keep working him overtime lots of hours they have available so, as long as hes happy about it, I'm fine with it. I don't mind at all that hes gone everyday. I have a chance to miss him that way, and I get plenty of time to run my Business, and spend quality time with my Kids. still more Vacations to plan and more activities to do before the summer is over, and Lots of Fun in the Sun for sure..My kids will be.. black before the end of the Summer, and bleach blond from all the chlorine..Hope everyone is having the greatest Summer Fun Ever you get to create your fun today and always.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment